This week on Univision 34, A Primera Hora with #LatinaGeeks special appearance, we chat about money management apps for 2016.
From investing to saving to planning for retirement, kids college education or buying a new house, New Year’s resolutions always have our best intentions in mind, but as much as we try, they aren’t always easy to keep. This year, #LatinaGeeks would like to help you keep your financial resolutions with these Top 5 Money Management Apps for 2016:
- Helps you keep track of your spending.
- Allows you to set your budget with specific categories (food, eating out, utilities, etc.)
- The whole idea of this app is to help you have more of a grasp on exactly where your money goes.
- Helps you save money without realizing it.
- Digit will link your savings account to your checking account, and every few days, it transfers a small amount of money from your checking to savings.
- It is designed to “learn” your spending habits so that you won’t accidentally overdraw your account.
- Helps you track your spending daily, weekly, or monthly.
- You can see exactly how much you have in your account, and seamlessly track your spending as your account value goes up and down.
- Level lets you know what is safely spendable for any given day, week, or month.
- Mint allows you to pay your bills through the app.
- Keep track of your credit score.
- Sends notifications of bank balances, spending or when you went over budget.
- It categorizes your expenses so you know where your money is going.
- Allows you to review every transaction, on all your cards and bank accounts.
- The app makes sure you completely understand your spending habits, and to protect your cards from fraud and unauthorized transactions.
- Allows you to stay on top of your credit score and the key factors that are affecting it.
- BillGuard shows you where you’ve shopped and alerts you when your cards are used away from you.
There you have it ladies, let’s invest less in shoes and more in your future. Which money management apps are you currently using?
Feel free to send me a tweet for more geeky conversations: @sparklinglala