Whenever I’d receive an email with a “Sign Here” document, I’d cringe! It meant that I would have to print, scan and then email back the to the person requesting. Often times, my printer was buggy, so then it meant I’d have to ask my neighbor to print, then scan and email. The entire process would take 30 minutes at the very least. #BuzzKill
Thankfully there is a solution to the signature madness. HelloSign is signing, simplified. Their website states, “Without paper, there is nothing for the signer to print, scan and send back. With HelloSign there is no time wasted.” I’m already in love. All documents can now be signed directly through a browser or mobile device and you are automatically notified once it’s signed.
Signing with HelloSign is free and limitless. Whether you’re at your local Starbucks sucking up free wifi, in a board meeting or at a tech conference, you are now able to easily sign and send your documents from wherever you are. HelloSign is available on your iPhone, iPad, Android app, or right in your Gmail account.
They also have a team feature where you can add up to 20 people for free. Setting up a team gives everyone the ability to sign electronically and request signatures, and team members can be given access to templates of your organization’s documents like NDAs, consulting contracts, government forms and other documents. Awesome! Rest assured that all of your signatures are legally-binding and the documents are automatically backed up in your secure HelloSign account.
I’ve used HelloSign via browser in my Gmail account and it’s been super easy to use. Once you have added the app to your browser, all documents now show an active link “View”, “Download”, or “Sign”. See below:
Once you click on “Sign”, it’s prompts a window and loads your document. You will then be able to add your signature, a checkbox, date or text to the document. When you are finished, click on “Save and Attach to Email.” That was easy, right?!
Take a look at their short video:
Here are Additional Features:
- Guided signing with place tags and required fields
- 17 different file formats are accepted including PDF, DOC, DOCX
- Login with your Google credentials (and Microsoft soon)
- Sync your account to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and Evernote [BONUS!!!]
- Drag & drop files, upload them from your desktop or your cloud storage account
- Create templates of commonly used documents
- Link to forms from your website or in an email
- Sort documents by status, to make it easy to spot outstanding signature requests
- Download a PDF copy of a signed document to store
- Store multiple versions of your signature and initials
The days of annoying printing, scanning and emailing signatures are long gone. Have you used HelloSign. Tell us how it’s working for you.
Trackback from your site.