With the new year fast approaching, it’s time to think your content game for 2015.
Creating a content calendar can be a chore, but if you break it down you can get through it with ease. I admit the tricky part can be deciding where to begin. That’s when you go to Google Analytics to see what has brought in the most traffic to your site. When you locate your most popular pages, you’ll then see what people are most interested in.
I went through this exercise and can now take away ideas on what to add to our 2015 content calendar.
Take a look at our top 10 stories of 2014:
- Must Have Budget Travel Apps for the Traveling Geek
- Tech Gadgets to Get You Cooking in the Kitchen
- Quick and Easy Digital Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014: Gadgets for Music Lovers
- Univision “Tu Vida Tec” – Apps Que Lo Ayudarán en el Supermercado
- Tech Wear for the Fashionista
- Nike Unveils Technology Behind The Mike Trout Signature Cleat
- A Parent’s Guide to Disney Infinity 2.0
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Accessories Collection Available
- MHD Sport WiFi- An Affordable Action Cam Under $200
What has blown up your site and what content do you plan to focus on for 2015?