Let me guess. You’ve been putting off finding that one last holiday gift.
Not to worry, there’s still time to pick out the perfect gift for the geek in your life. We made a special list of some of our fave tech items that’ll bring a smile to anyone’s face — including your own!
For the music geek
Monster Products $349
Elements Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones
- Monster is breaking out an all new, all wireless headphone line destined to capture all music lovers who love fashion and style, plus good sound
- Three Listening Modes: wireless, wired, USB direct full digital
- 24 hours listening at ample level. 30 hours talk time. 20 days standby
- Compact, portable folding design with swiveling ear cups and ¼” cord adapter for DJs
- Yandel, reggaeton performer just partnered up with Monster Products and is the spokesperson for the new design. Monster is more and more working with Latino artists.
For the gamer geek
NES Classic Edition Mini Game Console
- Problem, Sold-Out everywhere, but you can get one from Amazon for $200
- Comes with 30 classic NES games, like Super Mario, Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr, Zelda and more
- Connects with HDMI, and powered by Micro-USB. Plays two-player games
- Can save progress in all games
- No-brainer stocking stuffer
For the photographer/vloggers
Cyber-Shot RX100 IV
- Great video features to supplement its 4K capabilities.\
- It also retains the nice design perks, like a popup electronic viewfinder
- A nice choice if you’re looking for an advanced compact with class-leading video capabilities
- Small, fits in your pocket or purse
- Makes for a great stocking stuffer
For the smartphone photo enthusiast
The Limelens Smartphone Lens
- The set includes both The Thinker – Dual Macro (10x) / Wide Lens and The Captain – Supreme Fisheye Lens.
- Clips do not obstruct the smartphone flash
- Able to record using the lenses. Provides wider angles and incredible detail.
- Compatible with iPhones, iPads, Samsung and Sony phones
For all the ladies
Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Dyson is giving the hair dryer a new look, because it’s not a traditional hair dryer
- It has super powers, it dries your hair pretty fast
- It’s quiet, you can even talk to someone while you’re using it and you can hear them!
- Comes with magnetic attachments that just snap on
- You can control levels of air and heat
- Your hair feels like you just came out of the salon. Silky and soft.
For the foodie/partier
Perfect Company $99
- Smart scale with interactive app
- Comes with a stainless steel shaker, tablet stand and wireless scale (bluetooth)
- Easy, fun and makes a perfect drink each time
- Features over 100 cocktail recipes, like margarita, mojitos, bloody mary’s and sangria
- It measures your ingredients and even adjusts per serving size. Even tells you which glass to use.
- You can even create and add your own recipes
For the entertainer
Motorola $26/month / $299 for projector
Moto Z Droid and Insta-Share Projector Moto Mod
- Insta-Share Projector Moto Mod:
- Take anywhere, view everywhere
- Instantly turns any flat surface into a 70″ big screen for your videos, photos
- Integrated kickstand so you can project at any angle
- Integrated battery
- Moto Z Droid:
- Only on Verizon. Includes Droid services and apps.
- Ultra-light, razor-thin design
- Advanced 13MP low-light camera with optical image stabilization and laser autofocus
- 32GB, 4GB of RAM
For the fitness geek
Apple $369 (38mm) / $399 (42mm)
Apple Watch Nike+
- Built-in GPS to track your pace, distance, and route
- Connects you to your running buddies through the Nike+ Run Club
- The band is light, flexible, breathable
- Exclusive Nike watch faces that feature Nike’s iconic Volt color and boldly display the time in both digital and analog styles
- Receive reminders triggered by your friends’ shared activity, the current weather, or your own history