Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced the launch of its new Chef Collection line of premium built-in appliances. The newly redesigned line of Chef Collection was unveiled at the Pacific Coast Builders Conference (PCBC) in San Diego.
The Chef Collection brings its most innovative and popular home appliance features to the premium built-in category. For the first time, Samsung is introducing two new fully integrated built-in refrigerators, including the industry’s first 42” Built-In 4-Door Flex model. All models are Wi-Fi-enabled to offer modern functionality and convenience.
The New Samsung Chef Collection Line
Samsung Chef Collection introduces advanced features that don’t just complement modern kitchens, they enhance the overall look and functionality of the space. It is available in Samsung’s exclusive matte black stainless steel – a soft brushed metal finish, as well as stainless steel. The line is also panel-ready so the look of the appliances can adapt to changes in design preferences over time. Chef Collection highlights include:
- An industry first, the fully integrated 42” Samsung Chef Collection Built-in 4-Door Flex Refrigerator with FlexZone™ compartment that easily transitions from fridge to freezer at the touch of a button
- 36” Samsung Chef Collection Built-In includes Metal Cooling stainless steel interior and TwinCooling™ to keep food fresher, longer
- The Wi-Fi-enabled built-in models feature Samsung’s View Inside cameras so consumers can see its contents from anywhere on their smart phones
- Frame LED lighting that illuminates what’s within, and hidden electronic controls to give a truly seamless look
- A Chef Pantry compartment in each model that can be set to three different temperature options to handle various food preservation needs
- 30” Samsung Chef Collection Wall Ovens, available in single, double, and the industry’s largest capacity microwave combi configurations, feature Steam Cook technology and Flex Duo™ design in which a removable Smart Divider splits the bottom oven cavity into two to create three independent ovens
- 30” and 36” Samsung Chef Collection Cooktops, available in gas and induction, offer power, precision and seamless design. A powerful 22K BTU Dual Power brass burner on the gas cooktop goes from high and hot to a true simmer. Virtual Flame Technology™ on the induction cooktop gives the real feel and visual glow of a flame. It also features a large FlexZone™ cooking surface for maximum efficiency
- Bluetooth-enabled 30” and 36” Samsung Chef Collection Range Hoods automatically turn on with the Pro Range or Cooktop, and change fan speed with the Heat Sensing feature, which automatically adjusts based on the heat being generated from below
- The 30” Samsung Chef Collection Pro Range offers 5.8 cu ft. capacity with 22K Dual Power brass burner and dual convection oven, and bold LED-illuminated knob design
- The Samsung Chef Collection Dishwasher with Samsung’s exclusive WaterWall™ technology delivers a powerful, streaming wall of water for corner to corner cleaning, and a Chef Mode that provides concentrated cleaning power on heavily-soiled pots and pans. The AutoRelease™ Door opens automatically to circulate air and improve overall drying by as much as 35%
Wi-Fi Capabilities Throughout
Samsung Chef Collection embraces the new generation of state-of-the-art homeowners who not only prefer a beautiful look in their kitchen, but also appreciate having the latest innovation in their homes. The WiFi-enabled appliances gives consumers peace of mind that the stove isn’t still simmering while they are out of the house, and that the dishwasher cycle has been started after a big night of entertaining. All of this can be controlled from a smart phone, bringing necessary smart technology to the built-in category.
Built with Installers in Mind
Knowing that installation time and repair work are major pain points for installers, Samsung set out to make the process easier than ever with Samsung Chef Collection. Less cumbersome packaging solutions and time-saving features like pre-drilled holes and easy leveling make installation faster. Installers can run Wi-Fi-enabled, remote diagnostic checks to ensure the appliance is functioning properly and help reduce repeat visits for repairs.
For more information about Samsung home appliances, visit http://www.samsung.com/us.
Featured Image: Samsung / Samsung.com
In-post Photos: Samsung