Need to shut down social media and get cranking on that to-do list? I hear ya. I’m always on the lookout for ways to be more productive. Whether it’s a mobile app or WordPress plugin, getting through tasks more quickly and efficiently is the goal.
My go-to tool is Evernote and I rely on it to record interviews. While Evernote is not new, it is constantly evolving and I love them for that. I’ve been using Uberconference for a few months and the free version has been wonderful. I’m able to easily send conference call information to all included in the chat and it satisfies my visual needs, since you can see who is on the call. You can record discussions with a paid version and other awesome features, too.
I ran my own design studio a couple of years ago and trusted in Freshbooks when sending invoices and estimates. The ready-made templates, ability to send documents to clients via email and PayPal integration made record keeping super easy. I love tools that make my days easier. Don’t you?
A WordPress app that is also making my life easier is Editorial Assistant by Zemanta. I can quickly search for images and include them into my articles in record speed. The photo details and credits are populated by the plugin saving me a few extra steps. The plugin also offers the option to search for other articles and the ability to include them at the bottom as a related post. Why promote someone else’s work? It’s good karma and Zemanta will in turn promote your articles to 750,000 other content creators. This plugin is a great way to enhance your content.
Here are a few other of my favorite productivity tools that help me get through my tasks:
- Evernote - Mobile and web software that shares notes with teams, set reminders and records information.
- UberConference – Visual conference calling that records meeting conversations and has Google App integration.
- Box – Secure sharing of multiple file types for personal or business use.
- Buffer - Post to various social media accounts and analyze to see how many likes and retweets you’ve received.
- Editorial Assistant by Zemanta - Easily insert related posts and images into your blog posts. You can also connect to your Instagram or Flickr accounts and Zemanta will automatically populate photo description.
- Freshbooks – Can track time, log expenses, invoice and has team collaboration built in.
- Manilla - One login to all online accounts, reminders and bill statements delivered to stay up to date.
- Yast – Increases productivity by sharing tasks and projects with team and allows to track time.
- AntiSocial – Blocks distracting social media sites on your browser and allows you to focus on work.
- TaskRabbit - Hire vetted people to complete tasks for personal and business needs.
What are some your your go-to productivity tools? I’d love to learn about them!
Some other good reads:
Like this Article? Read Similar:
Trackback from your site.