5 Things I Love About The 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Stay connected while you're on the go with the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir. Perfect crossover vehicle for the geek on the move.
Summer months are busy for the techie and working mom. Kids are out of school, summer vacations are being planned, and if you are a geek like us, we’re traveling to conferences and social events.
In June, #LatinaGeeks participated in San Diego Start up week and needed a little extra cargo space to carry the team, equipment, cameras, laptops and access to work online while on board. We partnered with General Motors to test drive one of their vehicles in their fleet. Our criteria: “Lo quiero bonito y sexy and with the latest Tech” was our requirement. They introduced the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir and after driving it for a few days, I can definitely say, it’s a great car for those with a large family or those who travel big.
The 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
While on the road this week, these are our top features that I enjoyed:
- The Buick Enclave Avenir was a fantastic ride for the journey to the 2018 San Diego Start Up week hosted in San Diego as the vehicle it covered all aspects of smart, social and stylish. USB connections throughout the car and AC power connections for those kids in the back connecting their games or technology.
- With a combination of safety and social technologies, the Buick Enclave Avenir allowed me to not only feel secure in this mid-size luxury SUV, but gave me a sense of excitement.
- We were able to hold our conference calls inside the Enclave Avenir, with the QuietTuning technology, which utilizes triple door sealing, acoustic laminated windshield and front side glass, and specific suspension tuning to quiet the outside noise.
- I got spoiled with the rear door hatch access, with a simple kick of the foot with the standard hands-free power liftgate that gave me access to the Enclave cargo area.
- For those of us that shop till we drop, this model has a convenient LED illumination signal on the ground to find your car, this is where you kick your foot to lift the hatch when your hands are full of great shopping.
We’ve owned our mini van for over 10 years, it’s time to start looking for a crossover, spacious car that has everything we want, 7 seats, great audio, good mileage, safe driving and a little sexy. The Enclave Avenir may be the one…
The Buick Enclave Avenir pricing starts at $53,500. EPA-estimated mileage city/highway (mpg): 18/26 and seats up to 7 passengers.
Stay tuned for our next review coming this summer while we do water sports and need some help with towing.