We’re excited to announce that we’re using Facebook Live to begin live streaming tech coverage on Facebook. Delivering a real-time video feed of variety of tech coverage by women for women to #LatinaGeeks Facebook fans is a first and we can’t wait to see what happens.
To kick-off our LatinaGeeks.LIVE tech coverage on our Facebook page, we will be covering some of the Most Requested Gadgets For Mother’s Day, Tuesday, May 3rd at 7pm (pst), but we’ll also be embedding the live stream on the LatinaGeeks.com website after the stream for those who missed it. The live feed will be easy to find on our Facebook page, but most importantly, it will be easy to share.
What to expect from LatinaGeeks.Live?
- Tech chats live-streamed to Facebook and embedded on LatinaGeeks.LIVE
- Live Facebook audience polling during tech reviews
- Live Q&As with women entrepreneurs, brands, exclusive interviews, and much more
- Major announcements and behind-the-scenes coverage of events
- Bilingual Live coverage in Spanish and English
Don’t miss our first LatinaGeeks.LIVE Tuesday, May 3rd, at 7pm pst on our Facebook page, where we honor our mama’s and their most requested gadgets for Mother’s Day. Plus, we have a surprise! Trust, you won’t regret it. Follow #LatinaGeeks on Facebook and don’t forget to subscribe to our live feeds.
If you’re a brand or would like to be featured or interviewed, please contact Lala Castro.