Want to catch up on the latest in social media strategy? Follow our notes from SocialFresh 2014 in sunny San Diego:
You might have seen our article sharing that they would be back in San Diego and we couldn’t be happier!
Attendees at #SocialFresh could be anyone who is using social media to build their business, including those who are community managers, communications, marketing specialists, content marketers, designers, top executives, account teams, business managers, and consultants.
I love being surrounded by my geeky social media colleagues. Don’t you?
Here are a few topics covered at #SocialFresh:
- Marketing Lessons from Kickstarter – Clay Hebert, Crowdfunding Hacks
- The Social Toolkit Refresh – Over 100 Social Marketing Tools – Sarah Evans, Sevans Strategy
- 5 Ways to Create More Profitable Content – Chris Moody, Oracle
- Content Envy is Ruining Your Social Media – Jason Keath, Social Fresh
- Instagram Tactics for Shifting Brand Perception – Eleni Tavantzis, Lily Pulitzer
If you missed this years event, catch up on some of our tweets!