Why You Should Join the Mission
We recognize that our volunteers go above and beyond to support #LatinaGeeks in furthering its mission. Given the collective impact we are able to reach, it’s important for us to establish a reciprocal relationship with each and every one of our volunteers and supporters. Below are some of the opportunities we’d like to offer in gratitude of volunteer’s dedication and goodwill:
Organization-sponsored continuing education opportunities.
Grow Your Network
Network activation in technology, nonprofit, education and business sectors.
On-going professional development activities.
Public recognition for volunteering commitments and achievements.
Mentoring activities to help grow individual leadership capacity.
Invitation to exclusive networking, conferences and community events.
Current Leadership Openings
We are looking for a dynamic social media designer to be responsible for designing original content for online platforms. The responsibilities of a social media designer include designing graphics that can help attract new members and sponsors via social media.
Applicant must be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Applicant must be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
Social Media Designer Responsibilities
- Producing original graphics to be posted on social media channels
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences
- Creating graphics for social media posts and event announcements to attract new members and sponsors
- Measuring key performance indicators
Social Media Designer Requirements
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences
- Good communication skills
- Creativity and graphic design skills
- Proficiency in marketing disciplines
- Must be self-motivated
- Be able to produce original ideas
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Perks and Benefits
We recognize that our volunteers go above and beyond to support #LatinaGeeks’ in furthering its mission. Given the collective impact we are able to reach, it is important for us to establish a reciprocal relationship with each and every one of our volunteers and supporters. Below are some of the opportunities we want to offer in gratitude of volunteers’ dedication and good will:
- Organization-sponsored continued education opportunities
- On-going professional development activities
- Mentoring activities to help grow individual leadership capacity
- Network activation in technology, nonprofit, education and business sectors
- Public recognition for volunteering commitments and achievements
- Invitation to exclusive networking and community events
How to apply: Use the form on this page and mention the volunteer position you are interested in.