#LatinaGeeks is proud to partner with Amazon to present an exciting virtual opportunity to learn what Amazon recruiters look for on resumes and leadership principle interviewing style at Amazon.
This workshop focuses on how to stand out to Amazon in order to get your dream job; starting at the application stage all the way through the interview stage. We will share expert advice and strategies you can use to showcase your professional brand and garner a recruiters attention via your resume.
The role focus for this webinar is on Technical (SDE, Technical Program Managers and Product Manager -Technical) and Program Manager roles.
Business leaders, Poornima and Steph, will share insider info on what it’s like to work at Amazon and within the organization they support: Customer Trust and Partner Support. They will also explain Amazon’s peculiar interview-style focused on behavioral questions and Leadership Principles. The goal of the workshop is to prepare you for a successful interview experience at Amazon.
Recommendations and requirements:
- Must register via Eventbrite registration page.
- All registered #LatinaGeeks attendees will receive an email before the event with the link to access the event.
- Platform: Zoom (recommended to download app if accessing through mobile device)
- Recommended browsers: For the best experience, please use one of these browsers: Edge, New Chromium Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
- No technology experience needed. **
Meet our instructors:
- Poornima Veeranna, Software Development Manager, 1 year Amazonian
- Steph Gamino, Sr Program Manager, 8 year Amazonian
- Damien Jaress, Client Lead Recruiter, 4 year Amazonian
- LinkedIn: @InsideAmazon
- Facebook: @InsideAmazon
Are you interested in sponsoring a future workshop event or webinar? Please contact Lala Castro at email@example.com or complete our corporate sponsor form here.
Want to support our #LatinaGeeks mission? Become a volunteer or donate to one of our causes.
About #LatinaGeeks –
Our mission is to empower and inspire Latinas by sharing technical knowledge, business skills, and entrepreneurship resources through hands-on workshops and community events.